Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a S21?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:46 AM)
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Who has the S21 (not + or ultra)? What are your thoughts on it so far? About to purchase one but want to see how others are finding theirs so far.
0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
It's the overheating that concerns me however I'm sure an exchange will be easy enough? Yes I've read about smartswitch so plan to start up the phone and add everything myself rather than transfer. The headphone jack doesn't bother me as I use wireless anyway and the storage isn't such an issue as I've not used up much memory on my current phone which I've had for 2 years (128gb and I've used just 45gb) also I've watched many YouTube video reviews but none mention the heating issues for the ultra either so I don't think they're entirely honest reviews unless they've all been lucky enough to recieve a product with zero issues 🤔
0 Likes
Jamezy34
Student
Options
I have the S21. No issues other than some apps closing randomly, which as someone else said may be down to the app needing an update (hopefully). Only other tiny gripe I have is that Samsung moved the volume buttons to the ride side of the phone. Slightly annoying but not end of the world. I'll get used to it 🤣 I upgraded from the S9 plus. not a huge difference in size either.
0 Likes
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Hopefully they'll update soon to stop the annoyance 😂 my A70 has the volume on the right hand side so I'm already used to that thankfully!
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks, the s21 will be just right, hope you enjoy your new device when it arrives.
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
Only just placed my order, it should arrive on Saturday 🤞
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I've just ordered the S21 (256GB) in phantom grey, really hoping I get one with no issues but we'll see 🤞
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you went for my advice then! 😃 nice choice, hope it all works well for you I'm sure it will be fine. Samsung will allow you to return it within 28 days not fuss, you get a slip inside the box to fill out if you have any problems.
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
I spent much of the day back and forth between colours and memory size but played it safe with memory size as always best to have extra if needed and grey is less "in your face" than the other options 🙂
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea good idea, grey is a safe colour that you won't get bored of in time and extra memory is never a bad thing, enjoy! 😃 📱
Zara92
Pioneer
Options
😁