Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

txt not recieved

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 07:06 PM)
niki38
First Poster
Options
Hi,since newyears day ive not been receiving txt from my partner!they are saying sent from him,im just not recieving but hes getting mine!.Hes not blocked i checked and done all the othe stuff like clear cache,turn phone off,remove sim.
Hes has an iphone im samsung s9
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
It's their issue and happens with multiple numbers and as mentioned it mainly when WiFi calljng is enabled.
Have had it with Pixel, Huawei, Apple and now Samsung devices.
All on Three UK and all same issue. We've even tested ringing our other numbers when at home and same problem.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
For such an uncommon issue it, on multiple device's and numbers, the common variable appears to be you. Perhaps you have some apps or settings that are not configured right and interfering with your phones notification system, such as issues with DND mode scheduling.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
No it does not just affect me and as I've said it's the WiFi calling issue.
I do know how to configure our phones,, with some just at factory defaults.
We have had this issue with Three for years mainly on android devices.
If anything Three blame our area as we have poor signal and devices won't lock on to one as WiFi calling especially on android prefers mobile signal if it gets any but not sure at moment how it works on Samsung phones (is it the same or does it prefer WiFi)
It could also be because our numbers were from another network but I'm not about to change numbers to see if this resolves the problems.
So just because you don't have issues doesn't mean others don't.
And as I've said we've performed tests and know our phones work when not on WiFi calling.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
be worth maybe both of you doing replacement sims just to see if anything changes.
0 Likes