Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 smart LED cover not working

(Topic created on: 23-04-2022 01:20 PM)
kangning
First Poster
Options

I bought a LED back cover for my s20 phone today, it work well for incoming calls and messages but it won't work for face down, camera and vibrate. I can't assign the contact with preloaded icon as well. Seems like a software issue. Pretty dissapointed as S20 is not new phone anymore, the software should be stabilise long time ago. 

13 REPLIES 13
J8ke
Apprentice
Options
LED cover stopped working working in March this year with the UK update then. The frequent successive updates still has not resolved the problem. What does it take to get customer services to encourage poor management to resolve poor programming?
0 Likes
Hoofster
Apprentice
Options
Updated a few days ago in November 2022 and cover is not working properly. I've tried everything to no avail. It performs some things, but not others. I can't get the display/home screen etc to show smart screen one.
Any idea when next update will be? After the next successful update, I won't be updating again. It causes more problems than fixes.
0 Likes
Loza
First Poster
Options
Same thing has happened with my daughters s20 tonight
0 Likes
Icarus1
First Poster
Options

I have been using the LED cover on my S20 Ultra for over two years very happily. Yesterday I upgraded to UI5 and now nothing. No LED notifications, no clock, no charging information. Absolute zero. I am not sure what has happened but needless to say I am very pizzed off. Samsung, please fix whatever you did.

0 Likes