Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 5G ever heating freezing restarting

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 06:01 PM)
LewLewE
First Poster
Options
Hi I've got a s205g and it's freezing overheating restarting PLEASE HELP IT TOOK 5 TRIES TO DO THIS
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
LewLewE
First Poster
Options
Help
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LewLewE: Based on the nature of your issue, I recommend restarting your phone in Safe mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. 

To enter Safe mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

With Safe mode active, monitor the performance of the device for a few hours, based on the frequency that you encounter the issue. If you find that the freezing/restarts no longer occur, then please restart your S20 5G as you would normally and uninstall any apps that you have added to the device since you first encountered the issue. It won't be possible to determine exactly which app is at fault, therefore I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
LewLewE
First Poster
Options
It does the same in safe mode I've reset it to factory setting force reset all data and settings cleared cash changed battery still the same
0 Likes
LewLewE
First Poster
Options
Using a A51 5G on android 14 so it's better than the s20 5g currently I do miss my s20 I hope it can be fixed
0 Likes
abzisyoung1
First Poster
Options
Same issue
0 Likes
sonja12345
First Poster
Options
Same
0 Likes