Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Music

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 07:47 PM)
Richrags
Student
Options
Why won't the new S21 Ultra play tracks from Samsung Music? They've played on all my other Samsung phones.....?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
reverdine
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue after just purchasing this phone.  I tried using YT app but it essentially did the same thing.  On mine it is odd that some artists will play but most will not.  I was on with Verizon yesterday and they had me wipe the memory of the phone and reinstall.  This did not help...

0 Likes
Members_lNA4JVW
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue here with WMA files. Played perfectly in Samsung Music on my S10, transferred using Smart Switch now half of my music collection is incompatible with my S21 Ultra. 

Why should I download an ad-ridden 3rd party app, or pay for one just to carry out basic functionality I had before spending £1200 on a flagship phone!? 

I can honestly understand the Apple fanboy perspective sometimes: "they just work" 

Come on Samsung, fix this stupid and basic issue!

0 Likes
hamner65
First Poster
Options

yes i also have the galaxy s21 series and a  similar question that I wanna talk to you guys can you plz guide me about the reason behind it it was my favorite music at all.

0 Likes
reverdine
Student
Options

I initially had issues with all the music players on my Samsung 21 ultra.  I realized that most of the files were in the format WMP.  I changed them to MP3 and now most of the albums will play.  The only issue is for some reason EVERY album will only start at the 2nd song.  It does not acknowledge/play the first song of each album.  This is across the board for every app I have tried (samsung music included) and occurs with EVERY album/artist.  I can see under files that the first songs are there but the apps don't recognize them.  B.S. from samsung on a very expensive purchase....

0 Likes
sanrayone
Student
Options

It doesn't seem right that all my CDs that I bought and digitized into mp3s won't play on my s21 ultra, but an app called Poweramp, it costs $5 and it plays all my songs. I wish Samsung would update the music player. 

0 Likes