Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Music

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:31 PM)
Richrags
Student
Options
Why won't the new S21 Ultra play tracks from Samsung Music? They've played on all my other Samsung phones.....?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seems fine on my S21 Ultra. Might be a stupid question but do you have your volume up? Also make sure that it's set to play on the device and not another Bluetooth audio device.
Amackem
Student
Options

I agree it says track failed, I copied all the songs straight across, yes when looking at them they were different formats but still played on my s10

0 Likes
Amackem
Student
Options

Joe Eye

Transferred music across with all other things, it says track failed on some tracks not others

On my s10 they played with all different formats but not on the s21

0 Likes
coakers
Explorer
Options
have the same issue they played on s8 & s10 but not ultra samsung suggest I use another app or start again but why should we
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello

this is normal as the phone is not yet done with indexing all the music files

give it some time if you have so many tracks

just try later or tomorrow

a simple phone restart is helpful too 

thanks 😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Claudya92
Explorer
Options
try changing the format of the track with a sound app editor, some tracks are not mp3,4 format and not all systems supports other formats, my huawei didn't support anything else than mp3. but with samsung indeed is weird
0 Likes
Tittat
First Poster
Options
having the same problem with my new S21. tried everything including the waiting. grateful for any more information
0 Likes
Nelg
First Poster
Options
Having the same issue myself,disappointed with the s21 ultra,phoned samsung done a screen share session and they at the moment can offer no solution,it's got my back up!,at the moment I'm still using my s20 ultra,thinking of sending it back,I feel I've been ripped off!
Richrags
Student
Options
Don't Samsung monitor these threads? Surely there is someone from Samsung watching who can advise why their own music app doesn't even work on their own flagship phone..........?