Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:11 PM)
Scott111
Pioneer
Options
Due to the phone coming out early there are a lot of us that have missed out on the free gifts that came from pre ordering. When we get round to getting our new phones in march we will only be getting the free buds Pro and not the tag as well. This is a bad marketing and sales decision by Samsung and they should give out the same gifts as pre order until the early part of march on the date that the phone should have been released. Are they going to be doing the same every year now and end up loosing sales from the bad decision to do an early release like this year which will more than likely start loosing them sales of there flag ship models
3 REPLIES 3
Tilki
First Poster
Options
While some have lost out on the March pre-order, others like myself have gained. I usually upgrade in January so have always missed out on the gifts in the past.
0 Likes
Charis65
Apprentice
Options
They should keep both offers going from release to 3 months
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I always pay cash for my handsets... rather than finance through Klarna... upgrade program... or 24month contracts through carriers.

Therefore I can benefit from the best of the sim only deals and choose exactly when to upgrade with no ties.

from everyone's posts each time, klarna seem to be a real pain in the butt to resolve any issues.

I understand that not everyone has the luxury of paying outright... but if possible to put money away every month towards the next upgrade ... it means it saves a lot of pain.

hopefully you can get a deal when it is time to upgrade. I think 3 or 4 times a year there are decent promotions that run... whether that is money off... or freebies.

I agree with you entirely about samaung changing their release date this year. it has caused some problems amongst those on klarna and yearly upgrades.

I have seen a lot of posts from people that have been successful in upgrading though... on a similar scheme. Are you sure you couldn't upgrade? loads of others seem to have.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite