Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra scratches caused by samung clear view case

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 04:48 PM)
mancuk29
Pathfinder
Options
I have been so careful with my s21 ultra and use either the clear view case or rhe samaing case with s pen (want the clear view spen one but they are on long delays ) 

Have been out today and noticed I have a scratch on my clear view case which has also scratches my s21 ultra luckily I have rhe screen protector on but there is defo a scratch caused by the case 

I never have anything in my pocket to cause rhe items to scratch so has to be the case 

Has anyone else had this?? 
63 REPLIES 63
GF_1580
Journeyman
Options

Hi Antrobus,

Unfortunately you are right. The case for the S21 ultra is very bad quality. I had before the S21 a S10. that one had a very good case. Inside of the cover there was a kind of soft padding, so even if dirt between you screen and cover came, it did not scratch the screen, and that padding was kind of rubberish which blocked the cover to slide on the screen and to cause scratches.

I'm very disappointed also because samsung is not willing to discuss about it. :-(. The positive side of the story is that i really live the S21 ultra. I hope that samsung will take some action for the S22 otherwise i might not give again more than 1000 euro for a phone and 50 for the case ... 

0 Likes
Antrobus
First Poster
Options
I've tried before but they actually just began ignoring my emails, I'll have to try calling them repeatedly till they do something about it because its rediculious that they won't take responsibility for their mistakes, if they don't I'll try refunding through my service provider and never bother with samsung again.
0 Likes
Michael Milton
First Poster
Options

This also happened to me but with my actual screen without a screen protector.

0 Likes
ams1970
Journeyman
Options
I bought my second s21 ultra refurbished the phone was in excellent condition with no scratches on the screen that I could see I bought the clear view case with pen had it on for one week and the screen has scratches all over the clear view window I was shocked at the damage to the screen I never usually use folio covers and will never use one again hopefully samsung won't knock to much off it when I trade it in for the s23 ultra
0 Likes