Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra problems after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 07:19 PM)
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Anybody knows when samsung and Google is going to fix the issues with their latest update? I am regretting for the update i have done and the decision to buy high end phone from Samsung. It's  so annoying, I am ashamed to say that i am using a 1200£ Phone, where a 100£ Phone can easily manage Outlook, Facebook, Youtube, and other Apps far better than ny S21 ultra. Its better to say nothing about Camera and battery perfomance after the update.. a green line  in the video which I shooted with my phone when sharing in whatsapp. But when that same video opens from the gallery  there is no issue.. like that so many problems are there other than these ..  auto focusing, Hanging in between, crashing apps, links are not opening etc..........

48 REPLIES 48
Littl3Brown
First Poster
Options

Same thing with me. I regret not waiting for the 1+ 9 as oxygen was really smooth with me for years 

Nilton Langa
First Poster
Options

That's exactly what I'm going through, but with my S21 Plus. I even tried saving a video through Instagram and post it on my WhatsApp, and it got even worse (not just the green line, I couldn't even see the video).

0 Likes
Lilo88
Explorer
Options

I echo all the above issues. Even after the supposed bug fix update today. Link crash Facebook and can't click any links at all on Instagram. Really considering going to iPhone after this.

djutzaa
Student
Options

I can unlock my phone easily after the update today, but issues with external applications are still active.

Update on 6th December:

Phone restarted by itself few times in last two days.

0 Likes
Libs
Journeyman
Options

I love how everyone on this forum says they are going to the iPhone if they are having a problem.. like apple and samsung are the only 2 options. Theres lots of other good android devices out there :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes
Lilo88
Explorer
Options

I've never used anything other than Samsung and apple, I'd be scared to get a totally different brand and find I don't like it 🙈

0 Likes
Libs
Journeyman
Options
I used sony, Moto, Huawei and xiaomi. All have good points and bad.. i quite like the look of the pixel 6 pro too. Would probably go for that if i wanted to jump ship from samsung, whilst staying with android
Big Gary
First Poster
Options

OK Google doesn't work when the screen is off and my YouTube premium stops working when the screen turns off while I'm in the car after this update to Android 12

0 Likes
Markcam1
First Poster
Options

I have this very slow response and scroll issue. I'm very upset with this update. I will definitely return this phone and switch to iPhone. This is major mistake that Samsung did. Lost lot of loyal customers. 

ZeeVexx
Apprentice
Options

i have the same issue and its really annoying. Is there anyway we can downgrade the software version?

0 Likes