Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra overheating

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:00 PM)
FrEZzY
Apprentice
Options
I try to play overdox and my phone overheating and run very slow .... I think should stay at iPhone:(
13 REPLIES 13
rezo max
Student
Options

so @Javiatrix can you please inform me what happened after the replacement? Did it solve the overheating issue? i just bought it and have same issue so im worried!

0 Likes
rezo max
Student
Options

owh nice so @Mono101 did you get your replacement and did it solve the heating issue? please inform me after getting your replacement. i just bought it and have same issue so im worried!

0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
I got my s21 ultra on pre order from EE ON THE 29TH, the same day my phone was over heating from the get go! After it was updated from old phone I tried different things to cool down the phone ie, power saving mode, 120hz to 60hz, brightness, and even safe mode. nothing worked. it seemed to over heat soon as it is multitasking basic apps with or without camera usage. Spoke to Samsung over the phone and explained the situation and they offered to collect it and take it in for repair which will take a while. so they suggested it would be quicker to speak to EE for a replacement. EE replaced it the following wing morning at my door with a brand new box. it was fantastic except the new phone also started heating up the same way. I had to leave the phone out in balcony in the cold for it to cool down. it's so hot! I've been a loyal samsung customer for many years now and I feel so gutted cos I love this phone. I usually get the note series but this was meant to be a close contender. samsung!!! HELP!!!!
Helix_One
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem. I just got of the phone with Samsung and I have to call a different number tomorrow and order a replacement. It's a shame that a company like Samsung don't have a better Quality Assurance Service. 

0 Likes