Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra lagging

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 08:20 PM)
siobhanw
Explorer
Options
Whenever im scrolling through fb etc the screen is lagging or when when im closing an app its not as smooth as it should be. Motion smoothness is on adaptive so im not aure what else to do. Im also constantly getting no Internet connection when on fb, Google etc. For what this phones costs u expect decent quality, this galaxy has been the worst ive had so far definitely thinking of going to iPhone next time which is surprising as ive had the galaxy range since it came out 
14 REPLIES 14
Rammy4568
Apprentice
Options
Mine too lol I didn't want to clear the cache from the advice given above and also seen on Youtube on how to do it in case i further damage the phone. Let's hope an update can sort this.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I've noticed that when I minimise an app I can't flick it away until the app title and recommended apps list displays which can lag up to a few seconds. I've taken a screenshot for reference. It's kinda annoying because I'm only using one app in this example. When there is no title & I swipe it up it just opens back up and doesn't fling it away. I do everything ever imagined in the history of suggestions before I'm asked (on this forum anyway). Will do some testing and see if it's the Home Up mini option doing it, home up, having 0.5x animation speeds on etc first before I scare Samsung that I'll switch to Apple.
Screenshot_20220211-054755_Samsung Members_58990_1644558475.jpgScreenshot_20220211-054819_One UI Home_58992_1644558499.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Won't work. It's software issue. Lag is everywhere, I've wiped cache and tried a factory reset. Recent apps still lag, notification shade lags, exiting and opening apps lags, Facebook Twitter and Reddit lag. Just got to wait for update but it's taking ages. Last update I had was 6th Jan
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Strange how not everyone has this issue Adam.
I'm wondering if it's certain apps that is causing the problems 🤔.
Everything runs smoothly on my phone.
0 Likes
crissiemee
First Poster
Options

Yes. Me too! I've been trying to find what could've happened. I'm experiencing lags while scrolling and most especially with some apps like Facebook and Messenger. I really don't know what's happening to my phone. Hope they can have the fix to this issue.

0 Likes