Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ULTRA G998BXXU1AUB3

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 03:45 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Literally just updated so I'll see how the camera, battery, performance, and 4g perform.

What's new:
* February security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* The performance of Camera has been improved
* Overall stability of functions improved
* The security of your device has been improved

8 REPLIES 8
Bt32
Voyager
Options
What region?
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
think it's rolling out in the Philippines, Germany, Nordic countries, Russia, Poland, Switzerland
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I'm in UK S21 Ultra - BTU firmware and I haven't got it as yet. I posted in here last night that it was rolling out now, starting in Hong Kong.
Gionike
Voyager
Options
that's interesting. I've been waiting for another update in the hope that it will fix all my overheating and camera issues. my security patch is different to yours though. mine says January and yours say February. I don't know if that actually means anything. and I've just checked, there's no update yet for my phone in the UK

Screenshot_20210205-221225_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I had same problem over heating ..fry a egg on it hot ..I gave it 5 days to sort out with updates nothing changed for £1329 I said no way and sent back for full refund from Samsung ( UK) never seen anything like it before ..thought it would melt it got that hot ...using camera made it worse ....I've gone back using my S10 5G never gets warm and no problems on that one ... shame on Samsung and with how hot it was getting it must of damaged the inside battery etc was not going to take a chance on it....like I said before I've had all makes of phone and never ever seen a phone get that hot before... not just once but every time I used it
I hear people say wait let it do its thing etc but
I thought for a phone costing £1329 do I take that chance... no way was I
0 Likes
Atheros
First Poster
Options

I got the update last night,I'm in UK with BTU code ... Try to do a manual search if you get no notification

0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
this Feb patch update was only released to UK BTU at around 10:30am on 8th February ( today ) the full changlelog isn't even available yet, lucky you for receiving it early 😄 I posted it at around 10:45am anyway to let everyone know.

Screenshot_20210208-104637_Software update_3825.jpg

0 Likes