Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra crashes after opening Halifax app

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 04:39 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
As the title says, i recently had my phone sent for repair and received it back yesterday so had to restore everything again however when it came to my banking app no matter what i do it always crashes & the only way to get the device responsive again is to force restart it (holding down volume down + power button.) I've uninstalled the app & cleared the cache / data so many times but the end result is always the same. It's that bad i never get round to setting it up as it's always crashing before i get the chance. 

Also this is the only app where it causes the phone to crash, everything else is fine. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated🙂
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Is it just the Halifax app
You having the issue with
You could try contacting Halifax
And report the issue
To see if there an issue
And if app needs updating
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Yep, just the Halifax app👍. It's strange because before i sent the device off for repair it was working fine but now i barely get past the logging in stage before it crashes. App has the latest update installed
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Just check the reviews on playstore and others having same issue as u .. seem to be an issue with the Halifax app
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Thanks, i've just had a look. A family member of mine has the S21 Ultra but still on Android 11 with the latest Halifax update & it works fine for them. Seems to be an issue with Android 12 i think😬
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Hopefully an Halifax app update will be out soon
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I have no issues using the Halifax banking app on my S21 Ultra and I'm running Android 12 with the latest February Update. 🤷🏼‍♂️

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes