Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Carphone Warehouse Pre Order

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 12:38 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I pre ordered the S21 Ultra 5G from Carphone Warehouse. I was wondering has anyone else ordered through CPW with Vodafone?  I'm switching from O2 and have never had Vodafone, this deal seemed to be the cheapest contract deal i could find so i went for it.

0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
it really does, can't wait to unbox mine tomorrow😆 i'm jealous that you have the buds & smart tag delivered with the phone. One of the benefits of ordering directly from Samsung i guess🤷‍♂️. I've got to wait a while after submitting a claim to get mine😅
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

really liked the black and gotta say its really nice my s20u was the grey

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
I chose Black one after watching few on YouTube
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I have no patience 😀, it's 6 o'clock and I still have nothing,only confirmation from speaking with advisor using chat 🤔

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
i spoke to an advisor again through live chat about half an hour ago and got given a tracking number from DPD. it wasn't shown anywhere on the dispatch email however their live chat closes at 6 so you won't be able to ask them for one now, perhaps you can try to call them?

Also i was reassured by the advisor that i would also be getting a text from DPD in the morning around 11am with a timeslot so i wouldn't worry too much :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Yesssss Finally i have dispatch confirmation 😀yupi🍺🍺

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
isn't she a beauty? It arrived today! So excited to play around with it all day😆

20210129_130333_182251.jpg

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

i ran the battery out twice yesterday but didnt do a full charge so that probley why ...it will be flat again later the s-pen only came about an hour ago

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
ooo okay did you order the silicone case with it?
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
no I just ordered the pen for now ill pick a cheap case up off ebay for it ..I ordered the clear view case with the phone
0 Likes