S21 ultra - August Security Update

(Topic created on: 14-08-2023 02:37 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi 
Lovely People.

The August Security update is now available for UK 

Looks like we might get the beta 2 for those eligible like last time.

11 REPLIES 11
Chi1701
Explorer
Options
I'm UK unlocked and still no update.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check in the evening or Tomorrow should appear in couple of days
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
You lucky lot. Still on July patch for S23.
James21
Voyager
Options
The S23 August security update was released over week ago in Asia. But still nothing in UK

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s23-big-update-august-2023/?utm_source=newsforyou
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm in UK also. Samsung are getting worse.
regnarts0905
First Poster
Options
The fact that I got to the checkout & could not use the App to pay is really poor, why did I have to be told I need an update when I need to use the App at a retailers. This was not good as I could not pay for goods. Surely you should notify me of an update immediately not when I I tend to use the App.
NOT HAPPY
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I also  have Samsung's security patch on my S21 Ultra, should be available soon for others on unlocked non Branded software at any rate.  This  security release fixes 2 “Critical” security issues, 50 security flaws rated “High,” 1 “Moderate” CVE, and ships with 5 security fixes that were also included in previous monthly patches.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

James21
Voyager
Options
It would be nice for a change for Samsung to release an update in UK first and rest of Europe.
James21
Voyager
Options
Still no S23 Ultra August security update 15 August