Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 4 Month Free YT Premium

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 11:16 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Anyone know how to access the 4 Month Free Trial for YT Premium that was advertised with the purchase for the S21's?

I figured it would be available to access via the Benefits section but nothing has come up...atleast not for me🤔
12 REPLIES 12
Colshie
Navigator
Options
you need to go to YouTube using your phone and enter your cc payment details...you get your 4 month free trial but need to remember to cancel at the end of the 4 months 🙄
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Thanks! Probably stating the obvious but i'm assuming if you have had a 1 month free trial in the past the offer would be ineligble with that account?
Colshie
Navigator
Options
no think it would be fine...no harm in trying. you tube premium can be cancelled at any time so it's not as if you are committed long term 👍
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
True. I'll give it a go & see what happens :smiling-face:
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Just tried it. That's weird, so it lets me have another 1 Month "Free" Trial. Nothing about the 4 Months though🤔
Colshie
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
Colshie
Navigator
Options
if you have had a free trial previously it doesn't like that
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I guess take a look at the T&Cs here...

https://www.youtube.com/premium?ybp=IgkSB3NhbXN1bmcqGGRocC1hY3EtYy1zYW1zdW5nNG1vRUZUYTogCAYYASoaChhk...

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
i thought that too but it lets me get another 1 month free trial when i got one last year but not the 4 months?
0 Likes