Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20+ Battery

(Topic created on: 09-06-2024 12:14 AM)
Jffry
Student
Options

Hello guys. So I tried using my phone non stop after I fully charged it and I got this. Is this normal for an 4,500 mAh. Cause I'm a bit worried cause I think the battery degrade fast. Additionally when i fully charged it mostly it takes 4-6 min to degrade 2%. Thank you guys in Advance. 

Screenshot_20240608_213749_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20240609_070941_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RedRobin
Explorer
Options
Did you factory reset your phone? The battery is learning your usage which normally happens when the phone is first set up, or if it has been factory reset. It will take around 2 weeks for it to learn your usage patterns, after which battery life should improve.

Also, the 20+ has been around for a few years. If it has been in use since 2020 it would be normal for the battery to degrade a little, especially if it has had heavy use. If you are worried about it you can call Samsung support - they can connect to you remotely and run diagnostics to check the health of your battery.
Jffry
Student
Options

I just factory reset it😄, Thank you very much.

0 Likes
RedRobin
Explorer
Options
Are you in the UK? If so 0333 000 333 and choose the option for technical help, they are open 7 days a week, 8-8 M-F, 9-6 at weekends.
0 Likes
Members_FVcuNam
First Poster
Options

Has it worked because I also have the same problem with my new a34 5g

0 Likes