Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pictures all gone frome gallery

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 11:20 PM)
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
All the pictures videos have gone from my gallery . There is only one picture left which is from WhatsApp. I do not know what to do . Its not in my recycle bin or anything I really don't know what to do. Some of the pictures are from 9 years ago .
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
oh no its fine I just restarted my phone and after like 5 minutes the pictures came back

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
have u by chance saved it on Samsung cloud or Google photo ??
Solution
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
oh no its fine I just restarted my phone and after like 5 minutes the pictures came back
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
back them up to pc or mac or cloud storage
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
ok
0 Likes
Pickle123
First Poster
Options
I have deleted my photos by accident can I get them back
0 Likes
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
I just turned off my phone for more than 2 minutes then turned it on after like 5 minutes the pictures came back
0 Likes
Floradora
Apprentice
Options
but if that doesn't work you can go on the Samsung help and atoll them what happened and they will try to help you
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Pickle123: If the images were not present in the Gallery app > Tap the 3 dots > Recycle Bin, I recommend going to Apps > Samsung (folder) > My Files > Images to see if they're present in this location. You can also check Apps > Google (folder) > Photos, as you may find that the images have been automatically backed up here, or check Microsoft (folder) > OneDrive. If you have a Samsung Cloud backup, go to Gallery > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Sync With Samsung Cloud, to see if you're able to resync the images to your device. 

0 Likes