Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI4.0 Android 12 now in the uk

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 10:42 AM)
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
As the title suggests, the beta 2 is now in the UK, I've registered and now downloaded.

The funny thing is, the only app I'm struggling to get working properly at the moment is Samsung's own members app lol 
31 REPLIES 31
Conspiracy
First Poster
Options
Can't seem to get it to work for me
0 Likes
VwTommy1991
First Poster
Options
Working for me in Northern Ireland, Just shows up as a little blue banner below main header. Also appears at the top of the homepage of Samsung members app, Just click on the little bell icon. You should have a prompt to join the beta.
0 Likes
John7
First Poster
Options
Downloading it now. Very slow download, servers must be getting hammered
meejle
Journeyman
Options
Yikes, this is a very different experience to an iOS beta (recently switched back to Android). Much laggier and less stable. 😅 Be interesting to see if it "settles down" or if it keeps rebooting until Beta 3 (or beyond). Love the new design though, the colour schemes work pretty well and the rounded corners on widgets are all I ever wanted. 😁
ElaineT
Explorer
Options
Hey just looking for some help please, I've signed up for the beta one UI4.0 but I've not done the update yet as I'm hearing things that there's still some issues with it so can I get out of the beta program even though I've not update the software yet. Thanks
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Those who have downloaded are you guys getting beta 1 or 2?
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
0 Likes
TariqFButt
Student
Options
O guess. Just do not download the beta version of Android 12 & you'll be ok.
carlosultra
Apprentice
Options
My phone is unlocked from three network and I don't have anything. S21 ultra
0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
I had the beta last time and it played up alot especially using the phone and text applications so giving it a miss ill wait for the finished article..
ElaineT
Explorer
Options
Thank you for your response will it effect the stable version when it's finally released at the end of the year