Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my razor kishi and xbox gaming bundle

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 07:32 PM)
mavric
Apprentice
Options
I recently upgraded my contract for the s21 with the gaming bundle with the razor kishi through ee its been three weeks now from receiving my contract and still not received my bundle or kishi icave contacted ee today they told me I have to contact Samsung this is getting very frustrating as I paid the extra on my contract for the gaming bundle with the razor kishi and now when I spoke to ee today they said now I have not much time let to claim I can't find out how to claim this and seem to be going back and to between samsung and ee please help 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
This promotion was purely an EE carrier thing... I don't believe samsung had anything to do with this deal or promotion.

I suggest you go back to EE and push them further.

Samsung promotions were for any direct preorder purchases from Samsung website... and from registered carrier promotions by redemption. These deals included buds, smart tag, and slightly later for the buds live... until 25th February.

EE only held the promo for the kishi...

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
mavric
Apprentice
Options
Thank your for your reply will get back to them in morning
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Good luck...hope you get the right response from EE.

Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
mavric
Apprentice
Options
Thank you just got a message from them saying text unleashed to 150 and just keep getting a message saying due to the high demand unable to process please check back during the week 😀I only have till the 28th to get this claimed I just wish the would make things easier and explain these thing when taking out a new contract I just thought I would of received when I got my phone