Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 01:00 PM)
DottyD
Journeyman
Options
How long does it take for a problem which I reported is resolved by Samsung? Since 10th August my phone randomly restarts after app or software update. Wish I'd never bothered upgrading from S7. 😡😡
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hey @DottyD. How did you contact us? Have you gone through any troubleshooting steps? 

DottyD
Journeyman
Options
Sent a feedback report to support which has gone unanswered. I have tried all the troubleshooting but it still randomly restarts which is getting really annoying.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Was this done using the Members app? How much available storage do you have on your phone? Have you performed a Factory Reset? 

0 Likes
DottyD
Journeyman
Options
Done through Members app. Sent error report and told they would get back to me. Storage 48.8 GB used. Not going to perform reset as I think it may make things worse and I don't want to lose anything.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you tried clearing the Partition Cache on the phone.
Have you tried loading your phone in safe mode and seeing if it still does this.
Could be an app or Theme that maybe causing issues. If in safe mode it doesn't keep restarting, then it's probably not the phone and it's something downloaded
CarlH
Options

The Factory Reset is the very last troubleshooting step and if you have done everything else, it is recommended you do this. If your phone is still restarting after the Factory Reset, our engineers will then take a look at your phone to see if it needs repairing. This link will provide you steps on how to back up your data as well as performing a Factory Reset.