Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night mode issue

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 11:33 PM)
Mohammad movahednia
First Poster
Options

In night mode, the ultra-wide and telephoto lenses camera on the tripod does not go further than 7 seconds in max, although in my previous phone, the Note 20 Ultra, the shutter speed increased up to 30 seconds, making it possible to take photos without noise, but with this phone means s21 ultra images have a bit of noise in night mode on the tripod, which is lower due to the shutter speed. I hope this problem will be solved with a software update.

6 REPLIES 6
dádé
Apprentice
Options
very good
0 Likes
dádé
Apprentice
Options
szúper minden nagyom jónékén kósyike
0 Likes
dádé
Apprentice
Options
lice közleménye
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh yeah so it does only go to 7 (at least from trying a photo in a darkish place then hitting the max button. I had been thinking about going back to taking nightsky, milky-way photos like I did on my DSLR as that's the type of photography I like the best. Camped out in the middle of nowhere on crisp cold nights, sometimes getting the northern lights but missing the best ones due to how cloudy it is. I live in a dark sky area so a 20 mile drive out from my village gets me away from the light pollution. I've been debating getting a DSLR again. Yeah I hope its updated too, just to see what it's capable of in comparison.
0 Likes
dádé
Apprentice
Options
1ft közleménye alapján kell fizetni és még mindig a megfelelő mennyiségű információval szolgál ki kell mondani az igazságot hogy mit
0 Likes
dádé
Apprentice
Options
mesek közleménye hogy az igazságot hogy mit csinál a magyar és az igazságot hogy mit is tett kivel hol hogyan öszimtén az igazságot hogy mit is tett élet minden jog fenntartva magyar és mással és egyéb információk itt igazságot hogy mit csináltáltáttok
0 Likes