Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 01:43 PM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, 
So as you know from my post I was considering getting a new phone because my old one broke and I was deciding between getting either the Samsung A52s 5g or the Samsung S21. I went to ee today and I can officially let you know that I got the Samsung Galaxy S21. I got it in Phantom Violet. I was lucky they had it as it was the last one in stock. As its a new phone, I think today my phone will be updating lots of apps so not sure how long I will have to mess around with the phone and test out all the new features. But I just wanted to let you know that I did get a new phone and the phone I decided to get. Thank you all for your help on my previous post leaving comments on which phone I should get. I'll let you know in a few weeks how things are going on it. Have a great day everyone😊

16 REPLIES 16
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
And thanks, Im loving my new S21 so far 💜 Trying to get to grips with a the new changes. And Android 12 is an extra change to get used to in addition to new features, cause my old phone (Samsung A51 5g) was still on Android 11, but of course the s21 has had Android 12 for some time now.
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
My S21 Ultra is the best phone I have ever had with a fantastic camera Maria which is important to me as I am into photography and contribute to Google maps on a regular basis. I could not be without the phone now to be honest. It had thermal and battery problems at first but software updates cured it's problems and it is now flawless. You will find as I do Maria that the S21 is blazingly fast once optimized. Yours will be learning your usage patterns and routine for the first few weeks so don't worry if your battery life is a bit up and down at first or there are other little hiccups. Especially as your phone system beds Android 12 in. Your phone will sort things out for you and the good people on this forum will be here to give you any advice or help you may need. 👍👍
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you! And Im not too worried, I read regularly about people's issues they have had while their phones are learning usage patterns. Thank you and I know you will be ready to help, the same way u helped me choose my phone and the way Im ready to help if people meed advice on things Im used to or have experienced 😊👌
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Sorry I've been away for a while Maria... glad to see you got a new phone. Because you got the S21 standard... does that qualify for the free chromebook offer too?

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer/en-GB
LongTall
Explorer
Options
Wow, sounds gorgeous. Nice of you to give thanks. I hope I can find a S21 in Violet also. You're discription of it being uncomplicated has put my mind at ease. Good to know. Thanks for sharing, have fun!
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it does! Claimed the Chromebook yesterday. Looking forward to it coming 👌😊
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Bonus and great timing haha well done x