Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!Need help contact me!

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 04:33 PM)
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Hello everyone, I was just saying I'm quite an expert on tech and all devices produced by Samsung if anyone needs any help please just contact me and I will be happy to help you with any of your products even if it's a slight problem like you can open an app or quite a big problem with a camera app not openingeven if it's a slight problem like you can't open an app or quite a big problem with a camera app not opening just contact me and I'll be happy to help goodbye 😀
13 REPLIES 13
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
That is a very generous offer indeed @helper-K. Hope you have a great day out there. 👍
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Thank you have a good day
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Just so you know guys I do know that this is not right for the forms but I'm just saying that I am very interested in tech and I have learned so much in the last couple of years that it does anyone need help think it's a problem I'm here
0 Likes
romyk
Student
Options
My finger print sensor is really poor. Is this same for everyone?
jamiewright97
First Poster
Options
Any idea why my s21 keeps freezing and restarting?
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Hello there I have not experienced the same thing but I do have some things that may help this problem get better try removing the screen potential or removing dust from the screen this may affect the fingerprint placement also try removing the current fingerprints and retrying them again it also may be a problem with the under screens. Fingerprint sensor so try contacting Samsung support if this gets worse and they can try sort it out, sorry if I do not have the complete answer.
0 Likes
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Sorry no, I'm not also experiencing this freezing and restarting I might not, I might know how to fix this problem, try restarting the phone again or try to reboot it back up this is because this to stop happening try resetting your phone only factory. Reset if it keeps happening try contacting Samsung support and if that does not work please do not try to do anything yourself just try to contact Samsung support and they should be able to able to fix the problem
0 Likes
helper-K
Navigator
Options
I really hope this does help sorry
0 Likes
helper-K
Navigator
Options
I hope this information does help if not please like I said contact the Samsung support in the Samsung members app or in person
0 Likes