Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May Update

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 07:48 AM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all 

I have been trying to find out any news regarding the May update as some people said it had stopped so was wondering has anyone else heard anymore about it? 

Ps my wife just recently got the s20 fe and that she has the May update.
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Here on S20 no update, have also spoke to someone who has an s21 U (latest phone) and she still hasn't had the update but then the note 20 has 🤨
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Strange i thought it will be newer phones first to get update.
My wife got her phone same place as me both phones unlocked. Hopefully might hear more about it soon.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea hopefully, it's latest I have ever had to wait
tonyfreitas
Pioneer
Options
It may be stopped becuse of some bugs fix then once the may update has been fixed from the bugs then they may roll it out for all samsung devices i think not sure we have to wait an see what happens till then
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah strange just joking with my friend just now he is on Vodafone network and asked him to see if he got the update and he just did 421mb patch.
0 Likes
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

Update AUDA has been pulled by Samsung and replaced with the new AUE1 update that has begun rolling out 6 days ago...

https://androidforums.com/threads/aue1-big-update-for-global-exynos-s21-series-camera-bugfixes-may-s...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks 👍 so hopefully next few days might receive it.
0 Likes
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

As per my previous linked post, it is rolling out primarily to the non-carrier branded, stock Samsung, CSC codes first and will then be followed by the carrier branded models.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah cool im running unlocked non-carrier phone so hopefully in next few days.
0 Likes