Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gif cloud issue

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 02:33 PM)
2785 Views
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options

Hi,

   when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?

0 Likes

1 Solution


Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Moderator
Moderator
Options
@Adibordoy: I've received an answer from the developers, and they have confirmed Animated GIF files stored in Samsung Cloud are not animated, but if you download it, it will be animated in Gallery application. They have said that they will consider your suggestion, so its possible that GIF file animations stored in Samsung Cloud will be visible as animated in Samsung Cloud soon.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Adibordoy wrote:

Hi,

   when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?


Have you downloaded it back to the phone?

0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Adibordoy wrote:
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?

I can only get Gif image  working if I download it back to phone. Just sits as a still image on the cloud

0 Likes
AndrewL
Moderator
Moderator
Options
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.

I’ve downloaded back to phone and works as should. But on the cloud just shows as still image 

0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, downloading to phone, GIF works, cloud it don't .
Thanks
0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Any info thanks
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Adibordoy wrote:
Any info thanks

with regard to what??

0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
AndrewL' s post,
0 Likes