Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Google play services battery draining .

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 09:26 AM)
George23
Explorer
Options
Dear members . After spending some time on the battery draining issue from Google play store I have finally discovered the issue , which worked for me , hopefully it will work for you as well. All you have to do is go into software information ->Google play system update and click on it so it can update itself . After doing Samsung update , Google play system doesn't update itself for some reason, so if you don't want to format your phone to get rid of the issue , just do Google play system update and it should be fine .
Hope it helps !
5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe its more to do with location access and stuff.
The latest update is January one which I did last week.
0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
Believe me , I have tried everything ....location stuff, synchronisation , deleted and reinstalled accounts. Only thing left to do was to factory reset my phone , untill I found this , and the battery is back to normal. It worked for me , maybe it will work for others that have the same problem with Google play services . If it doesn't , then last thing to do is factory reset. But it's worth trying this before , just in case it works and you don't have to go through all the hustle
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Also don't Factory reset.

Try a wipe cache and repair apps.
0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
Tried that as well. I think I have wiped cache in every way possible and for every app . Nothing worked . The battery draining issue was because Google didn't update as the same time as Samsung update . I had to do it manually and it solved the problem .
0 Likes
Rogue8oo
First Poster
Options

This worked for me too...thanks for the share

0 Likes