Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Buds live and smart tag gift for s21 preorder

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 05:51 PM)
Emmylou
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I have preordered my s21+ via my network operator on launch date but the link I have been given in order to claim my free gift doesnt work and I can't find the link in the members app has anyone else claimed their buds following the new smartphone pre order?

28 REPLIES 28
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@Emmylou i believe you will need to claim it from the Samsung Members App on the new phone when it arrives.   

If your purchase is through this Samsung store then the items come with the phone.  If you order through operator or other store, then you have to claim for the items.  

See the first post in this section, it explains it all.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-s21-s21-ultra/how-to-claim-your-gift-when-you-pre-ord...

Kind regards

Smiley 😀

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Emmylou
Journeyman
Options
thank you, soon as I get the phone I will sort it with Vodafone then I remember doing it when I got the s10+ and i did it through and email link 😀
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Emmylou 

You may also need to get some form of Proof of Purchase from Vodafone to validate the freebie claim with Samsung.

How-do-I-get-proof-of-purchase. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Emmylou
Journeyman
Options
thanks, I did get proof of purchase the last time I have already had confirmation emails and order references from Vodafone, I have never ordered via Samsung before always the upgrade team!
0 Likes
mrreaper46
Apprentice
Options
Hi all 

Hows does 1 go about claiming there free gifts as I've just done my upgrade with Vodafone and says I can claim samsung earbuds Pro and smart tag but I don't how 
Thanks 
0 Likes
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
I got Samsung A20s for xmas been all over the place with you exact question mate and basically you won't get ***** cos either you ain't sent off your warranty or you haven't registered with Vodafone it's all ***** mate seriously i tried
0 Likes
Peter11111
First Poster
Options
iv done mine go on the link or ring Samsung claims..
0 Likes
mrreaper46
Apprentice
Options
what link did you go to??