Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera problem

(Topic created on: 18-07-2023 10:07 PM)
Avenged78x
First Poster
Options
I have S21 ultra and back camera started loosing focus. Need to go back and forth from front cam to back cam to find focus but sometimes it takes like 5 times. Anyway help please. I did reset camera to factory settings 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Was it after an update by any chance? If so nothing will work, it's the firmware that would have done it.. on purpose!
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
as scoobs said above, its caused by a fw update and will most likely will be fixed in the next update.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
If it is the same problem as many others face whereby only the x1 lens is out of focus, the only workaround on my S21 Ultra is to select the 10x lens first, then drop down to the 3x and finally drop down to the 1x lens which should now be in focus. I would love to be proved wrong when I say that the only permanent fix for this @Avenged78x is a replacement camera array. My S21 Ultra has had the problem for about a year now.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure camera lens is clean. They are easily smudged.
GC74
Pioneer
Options
I have to say, my Galaxy note 8 took way better pictures than the S21 ultra I've just bought. Really disappointed with camera after all the hype around it.
0 Likes