Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Volume Too Quiet S21 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 11:43 AM)
ATovey
Explorer
Options

Anyone else having issues with the speaker/call volume being too quiet. Husband and myself have each just purchased a s21 Ultra and we can barely hear the person on the other end of a call.

We have been long time Samsung S buyers so we are confident in ensuring volume is up, but can only have conversations on speaker!!! 

84 REPLIES 84
CTR
Apprentice
Options

No, I have already tried that

0 Likes
Members_IVqy69r
First Poster
Options

Any update from Samsung on this topic?

I bought a S21+ and when doing calls I have the same exact problem, can't hear properly because the volume is too low...

0 Likes
Members_TzmgDTE
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, don't normally post on foruns but I might be able to shed a little bit of light on this situation. I found the internal earpiece has been placed near the top left corner of the phone on my S21 Ultra. I to was expecting it to be central on the top of the phone found the volume to be louder on the top left corner!

Hopefully this helps, it's helped me knowing this now.

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes

Julian

JacobCohenIsrael
First Poster
Options

I approve!

This has solved my problem.
Put your ear at the top left corner and you should hear the volume properly.

0 Likes
Home19
First Poster
Options

I think this is the root problem for most of you: if you mounted a screen protector glass with liquid adhesive, you might have clugged glue în your speaker whole.

Here is what you have to do, if this is also your problem, as it was în my case:

https://youtu.be/d-CMAp24N_w

0 Likes