Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Volume Too Quiet S21 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 11:43 AM)
ATovey
Explorer
Options

Anyone else having issues with the speaker/call volume being too quiet. Husband and myself have each just purchased a s21 Ultra and we can barely hear the person on the other end of a call.

We have been long time Samsung S buyers so we are confident in ensuring volume is up, but can only have conversations on speaker!!! 

84 REPLIES 84
ATovey
Explorer
Options

Definitely not the issue - first thing I tried. 

I really think the speaker is inadequate.

0 Likes
SHANE7W
Apprentice
Options
yes i also think the call volume is too low, on speaker and without speaker
SHANE7W
Apprentice
Options
dolby atmos is only available with headphones so having this on or off won't change anything
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
works for me through speakers of the phone. volume is boosted while playing music just thought might also increase call volume.
SHANE7W
Apprentice
Options
unfortunately not, it turns dolby off when you make a phone call

Screenshot_20210202-184238_Call.jpg

mjc26
Student
Options
contacted ee and all I got was do a factory reset not done it as I've only just finished setting the phone up
ATovey
Explorer
Options

Ee being your telephone provider? 

There's obviously an issue s20 and above from what I can see online. 

Wish I didn't upgrade now, my s10+ didn't have any issues.

0 Likes
mjc26
Student
Options
After a lot of messing about trying to solve this issue on my s21 I have removed a stick on screen Protector that I had fitted and this has made it better
ATovey
Explorer
Options

I haven't put a screen protector on mine yet......I'm glad your issue is sorted :smiling-face: Such a pain for a new phone and having to work out issues

0 Likes
MissMolly
First Poster
Options

I am also experiencing the volume issue with my S21 Ultra. I have to turn a call on speaker to hear it comfortably. Yes, volume is all the way up on the call. It doesn't matter how I hold the phone or adjust it on my ear. So disappointing.