Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro and Smart Tag ( Pre order gift )

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 05:29 PM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Edit: Received today ( 11th March ) 

Anyone who didn't buy directly from Samsung and is still waiting for their pre order gift, it may be worth checking the tracking link in the validation email  🙌🏻 😊  Hopefully 🤞🏻

I am in UK, i pre ordered the phone on 14th Jan, received the phone on 28th Jan, claimed on 30th Jan, received validation email on 8th Feb.

#S21series #GalaxyBuds #PreOrderGift
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
Been checking it everyday no updates since the 19th of Feb
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
mines still says validated but have just arrived
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

what tracking link

mine says validated - from Feb 4th - but i checked again yesterday and i noticed they moved the validation date to Feb 27 now - how ***** is that - idk if they did on purpose to delay the shipping or what - but i heard of others who's validation date was moved - i think if you didnt buy it from samsung - you'lll get it last - in summer !!! by that time they''ll have new buds out

0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
That same link. Mine changed to 22nd Feb from 8th Feb too, I think it means nothing, or could be a second check to make sure it hadn't been returned since the first. Yesterday it changed to Reward Sent 5 minutes before I posted this and I received them this morning. I've seen several buyers who even bought from Samsung waiting, after being told there is a back log, but whatever issues they had, I think they're dealing with it now. Or hopefully they are 🤞🏻 it's been 6 weeks to the day since I received the phone, so I can't see anyone else still waiting having much no longer before receiving them.
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
where did u get the rewards sent message
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
On the tracking link from the validation email where it says "Claim Validated", that changed to Reward Sent yesterday afternoon, then I got a text message from Samsung this morning, but just saying the same thing, then shortly after that an email from Yodel telling me it was out for delivery and a tracking link to track them, then delivered an hour and half later. I'm sure you've seen this, but someone commented on this post that there's still says Validated but they got them yesterday too.
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

i think am getting mines today - I got a YODEL email - will see :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
did you get them?
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand