cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
S-m
Explorer
Options

Hi

Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options
hi ,I also like u.get time then want to know about new new electronics .
Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options
Hello
Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
memarak
Student
Options

Hello! I'm Memarak, nice to join here

0 Likes
Emily075
Student
Options

Hi everyone..!! I'm Emily a great user of Samsung, I have been using this product 2 years ago. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all and welcome to the Samsung Community!

0 Likes
sam127
First Poster
Options
Hi my name is viv I am not teci at all I have spoke to some of you guys who have tried to help . I am losing the will to live I got a new Samsung s20 5 G so I could get my Grandson the ear buds Samsung say I don't have prove of purchase. 02 not answering phones. I have tried Twitter but no success. Any ideas greatfully received
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sam127 wrote:
Hi my name is viv I am not teci at all I have spoke to some of you guys who have tried to help . I am losing the will to live I got a new Samsung s20 5 G so I could get my Grandson the ear buds Samsung say I don't have prove of purchase. 02 not answering phones. I have tried Twitter but no success. Any ideas greatfully received

Hi @sam127  Think it is this promotion https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/samsung-galaxy-s20-5g-gwp-buds-wireless-headphones  and you register via the Samsung Members app.  Are Samsung saying they do not have valid proof of purchase which would be Digital copy including purchase date plus the IMEI number .  Did you provide this information ?  IMEI can be found under Settings-About Phone and can also be obtained  dialing #06# on the device. If the claim has been rejected (even if not sure why)   you are given opportunity to provide the required information again,however according to the terms afraid limited time -must be done within 7 days.

"If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward".     

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nulisaza
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm nulisaza. I would like to ask for advice, the best type of Samsung smartphone in 2020?

0 Likes
zport
Journeyman
Options

Hello there!
I work in the IT field, supporting a very known British pharmaceutical company.
; )
Samsung phones are not exactly my fav, but speaking in TV sets, players... I have four of your devices at my place. Should I say more?