cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Cyborgcobra
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I'm Michael 

Been an avid samsung phone user since the s3 if anyone can remember it 😊

Any ways nice to see you all 

Toni-Leanne
Student
Options
Hi, it's Toni-Leanne here.. I'm all know to all this.. so and information did be much appreciated
Toni-Leanne
Student
Options
Hi j ow are you x
0 Likes
Siraji
First Poster
Options
Hello samsung community how are you doing
karinov
Student
Options
Hello! I'm Karinov, nice to join here...
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options

*Waves* Hello i am Michael, i hope your all well, Im new to the Samsung forums, however i have a very good knowledge base and lots of experience within technology whether that be hardware or software.

A true tech head.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to all members who have joined recently, feel free to contribute and ask/ answer queries as well as browsing.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Aldo9
First Poster
Options
Hello To everyone From italy
Jae1
Apprentice
Options

UK english. I'm mainly in London not yorkshire.

CarlH
Options
Hello!

My name is Carl. I've been working at Samsung for just over a year now and my hobbies include long walks by the lake, laughing whimsically at the prancing ponies by the barn and staring nonchalantly at the stars. I also like to record music, play games and look at dank memes.