cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
hi
0 Likes
Shal_93
First Poster
Options

Can you pls advise. I bought a samsung galaxy watch 3 recently.  Samsung health gives an option of loads of activities and exercise.  If i try to add activity thats on samsung health thats not given in the watch, it doesnt. For eg: if i want to add jumping rope it doesnt. Even if i want to track this activity  with my phone nearby and connected to my watch, the phone screen doesnt show my heart rate. On the other hand when i use the cheaper model galaxy fit(e), and track skipping rope on the phone, the phone shows my heart rate. Can you pls advise how can i synchronise my samsung watch 3 with samsung health options on the phone so that it can track my heart rate etc. I dont mind having my phone nearby as i came to know that you cannot add any activity from samsung health to the watch. Pls advise

0 Likes
Murmeltier
Voyager
Options

I am no longer a new user 😂 one rank up!

Regards, Murmeltier (I'm mainly in the German community and that's why my profile name is German)

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Well done @Murmeltier 😊

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Murmeltier
Voyager
Options

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much. (so that's enough 😂)

Regards, Murmeltier (I come from the German community)

Gems101
Journeyman
Options

🎵🎼🎤 ...allow me to introduce myself, my name is 

G. E. M. M. A

and I'm a samsung lover, baby, o behave! 

Singing along to Jay z in my head there apologies. Covid is getting to me 🤦‍♀️🤪😷

Just looking for advice if anyone can help? Samsung user, always have been, always will be. But. I have been trying to buy a tumble dryer for ages now, registered for stock alerts, got alerted, got all the way through to delivery and my order disappeared....does anyone know if the tumble dryers are only being sent out for testing? And if so, please can you let me know how I get involved? Been without a tumble dryer for ages, found the one I  wanted, full of reviews saying they were sent the items for testing and no stock to purchase. So annoying, wanted to get a heat pump tumble dryer to go with my eco bubble, but am losing the will to live. Any recommendations welcome. Thanks :smiling-face: 

DannyT
Options

It's been a while since I posted in here and welcomed everyone to the Community. So here goes, Welcome all! Hope you all find exactly what you need here! ❤️

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Gems101
Journeyman
Options

Any recommendations please DannyT on how to become a product tester? 

0 Likes
chickabindy
Journeyman
Options
Hi I'm New Here
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hello Chickabindy,

Welcome to the Samsung Community!
0 Likes