cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 07-05-2018 11:42 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Kolobos
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I am currently researching issues and problems associated with the following TV:  Samsung QE65Q8F

I have a vast knowledge of electronics, computers and many other devices and enjoy fault finding and learning how to fix errors and issues without having to pay someone else to find out. I am usually pretty good in identifying issues that should not be happening. Hopefully I will be able to find some answers here and help others to fix their issues.

Steve.

sandra23
Student
Options

hi

garyofighcliffe
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone
Kingchris100
Explorer
Options
Hi Kim I'm Chris please to meet you drop me a message when you can 😉
0 Likes
Beatrix
Student
Options

Hi, newbie to this thread malarkey. No idea how to do anything other than reply to this original post.

Definatly don't know how to post like the others .....any help appreciated....feel like a right tw*t 🙈

PaulHarris
First Poster
Options
Hello
Kingchris100
Explorer
Options
Hi dawn x
0 Likes
Kingchris100
Explorer
Options
Hi Karen how's you x
0 Likes
01Tonyc02
Journeyman
Options

hello everybody my name is Tony i just got an s9+ n just say what a brilliant phone it is !!!