Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Highlighted

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Bangtidy1991. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

488 REPLIES 488
Highlighted
First Poster
hello guys, i'm from Indonesia
Highlighted
Explorer

Hello there!  Welcome aboard. Enjoy! 👍👍

Highlighted
Apprentice
Sup!!
Highlighted
Explorer

Ship ahoy! Welcome aboard HMS Samsung 🌝

Highlighted
Hey am Abdulrahman AKA Levelz D.I. Thanks
Highlighted
Explorer

Ciao Antonio. ☕

Observer

I am introducing myself as a satisfied Samsung user until my first smartwatch. I bought the 40mm Active 2 and it started attacking my skin in about 10 days.  I switched arms and the same burn sshowed up on both arms. I wa sleeping in it, wearing it all day etc.  Just taking it off for showering and charging.

I switched from the Fitbit Versa because it did not have the features I wanted. I am documenting this before I go off on Sprint  to get out of my lease. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi

Highlighted

Hi to all our new users and welcome on board!

Highlighted
First Poster
I'm a newb to smart tv
Top Liked Authors