cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 28-08-2019 04:26 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

:face-with-tears-of-joy: Oooooh I thought about it and had very different possible ideas.. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!:thinking-face:..Do I sound like dumb blonde if I tell you I wasn't aware that there is a community in my own country/language (:thinking-face:..well??) 

:smiling-face:..luckily for communities like this it isn't important in which country the majority of the members is 'based'...:winking-face::face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

No worries :winking-face: Its great to be able to speak with everyone (I'm active as well on the dutch communinity :winking-face: ). But in the end Samsung europe is one big community where people tend to come together :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options

Hi ,

Im getting really pd off with this , why is it not simple to ask a question or to see if others have had the same problems as me ? Is this all designed to put people off or mess them about ? I've only been trying for weeks to get a refund and I keep getting the same messages " We wrote to you on whatever date they put in and claim i haven't answered them back , I'm really fn pd off having to go round in circles and be lied to so they don't have to deal with my refund , Samsung are turning out to be a fraudster company that when they get your money they couldn't give a toss so how do i get someone to deal with returning the money they are trying to steal from me ? 

Thanks 

James 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Jakeyboy . We're trying to keep this thread positive and, well, more about you guys. (There's plenty of opportunity in the forum  to talk about other stuff.)

Understandable you'd be annoyed though. Is this a refund from a part of Samsung UK (e.g. our Online Shop)? If so, if you'd like me to have a poke around into what's going on with it, just send me a PM with as many details (reference numbers etc.) as you've got, and I'll see what I can do. 

0 Likes
PaulaT1
Apprentice
Options

Hi I am new here. How do I make a post without replying to someone else's? 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @PaulaT1 and welcome aboard!!!!

To create a new post, simply select the relevant category from the 10 options on the home screen here, then click on 'Start a Topic' and you're away!

Hope this helps!

Chris.

0 Likes
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options

Hi ,

So what you're saying you don't want anyone complaining about Samsung on here , I would have thought letting people know how difficult and awkward Samsung are once they have your money  and basically just ignoring requests and messages was a positive thing , information is power and it seems to me that the only messages you want on her is " Samsung is amazing " none of the "Samsung is ***** " messages and that in itself tells me exactly what Samsung are all about  . I would really appreciate your help but I don't know how to DM you .

Best regards

James

0 Likes
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
Funny how my criticism of Samsung was censored , the 4 letter word beginning with C , ending in P with an r and a in the middle , I fail to see what is wrong with the word other than it criticises Samsung .

Best regards
James
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
Why has my message been censored ? Is it because it criticises Samsung ? I notice the good part about Samsung wasn't censored , days it all and back up my claims completely . Corrupt to the core !!!

Best regards
James
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
I can't find ' Start a Topic ' anywhere , I click on the ' here ' link and no matter what I select I do not see ' Start a new Topic ' .