cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 29-03-2019 11:56 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Great choice, @Gavlee2010!Glad you're liking it!

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options
So... turns out I never officially introduced myself when joining the Community, so here goes!

Hey, I'm Chelsea from the United Kingdom. Love love love the Note range from Samsung, and cannot wait to see what they have in store. In my spare time I like to read some different books - I'm currently reading A Country Escape, but it's not that great. If you have any recommendations, drop me a PM! I also play in a Darts league every Tuesday and I like to think i'm a relatively ok player (even if half of them do go out of the board).

I'm way too excited for the new season of Game of Thrones. What is going to happen?!? I'll have to stay off of the internet for a whole two weeks in May when I'm away. I bet I'd still manage to see some spoilers one way or another!

Anyway, thanks for having me! :smiling-face:
CarlH
Options

Welcome to the Community, @ChelseaH . I'll try my hardest not to talk about Game of Thrones too much. :winking-face:

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hey guys I'm from the United States forums. Also a Samsung Care ambassador with the US. Nice to meet you 

AndrewL
Options
Welcome to the Community, @Anonymous User :smiling-face:
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to bother you Andrew, but is there a way that I can delete a message?
I wrote a message in what I thought was a response to someone else and it turned out that it wasn't, so it stands alone, looking ridiculous with no context at all.
Again, I'm so sorry to intrude.
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Hello everyone,  Im Steve, Im from Peterborough and im part of #Budgate

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Fudgy31 

Nice to have you with us!

0 Likes
David126
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone no spare time. Aĺl together now 'aww' got a website though.

Arieta
Student
Options

Hi everyone