cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 10:43 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to @ @Hackett ,@The_V, @DawnGertrude  and all recent members-have fun here :smiling-face:

Quite an introduction  from @ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Hackett
Voyager
Options
L o l
Thetotts
Student
Options

Hey folks 😁

CesMoney
Apprentice
Options

Ces from the UK as well

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welcome aboard @Thetotts and @CesMoney! Nice to have you with us!

Thetotts
Student
Options
Thanks 😁
0 Likes
Libb
MegaStar
Options

Hi, I introduce myself also... I'm from Czech Republic but I believe that I can help also in english forum even if english isn't my native language, so I'm sorry for mistakes...

I'm 42 years old, I'm a programmer and a hobby photographer. I like sci-fi and fantasy stories and I also take pictures of women (https://www.fotolibb.com

I'm a big fan of technologies, specially Samsung of course, I had all S-phones since S3 and also Note8/9.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

AndrewL
Options
Welcome to the Community @Libb. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Hi just got my Samsung Galaxy s10+
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options

Just got the s10+ Absolutely brilliant phone. 

0 Likes