Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFA 2018: New Samsung Stuff

(Topic created on: 06-09-2018 02:48 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smiling-face:

Samsung showed some of their new stuff at IFA 2018. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Things were a bit last-minute for us UK’ers which meant we couldn’t make it there (grrrr), but the Dutch Community crew once again represented – as indeed did a few of the other Samsung European Communities. (Thanks for the thread link @SjorsK!)

(Plus, @JAMES4578 found a video tour if you’re wanting something akin to a virtual tour of Samsung at IFA 2018.)

We’re looking at posting individual topics for the products showcased – so let us know if there’s anything that you would like to know more and talk about.

4 REPLIES 4
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

I am so sad to have not met you in Berlin last week 😞

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS wrote:

Hi all! :smiling-face:

Samsung showed some of their new stuff at IFA 2018. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Things were a bit last-minute for us UK’ers which meant we couldn’t make it there (grrrr), but the Dutch Community crew once again represented – as indeed did a few of the other Samsung European Communities. (Thanks for the thread link @SjorsK!)

(Plus, @JAMES4578 found a video tour if you’re wanting something akin to a virtual tour of Samsung at IFA 2018.)

We’re looking at posting individual topics for the products showcased – so let us know if there’s anything that you would like to know more and talk about. A few interesting items in the blog :winking-face:

Pity it fell through at the Uk end :face-with-rolling-eyes: ,but at least the Dutch and other communities were out in force :smiling-face:   An interesting and entertaining blog :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
The IFA was a great experience (As you can read it our posts). It would have been great to meet you all :winking-face:

If I'm honest the IFA convinced me to purchase the Galaxy Watch Soonish :winking-face:

Regardless, samsung is a great company and I developed a deep respect for the talent that Samsung has (If I can describe the culture its Relaxed, entrepreneurial, informal yet serious when required).
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
So, what new adjustments are being made to make the samsung better?
Theresa edwards
0 Likes