Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Language Boards on the Samsung European Community - and how to move between them

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 12:48 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all,

A fair few of you have discovered this already 😉, but the Samsung European Community is, in fact, several different language Communities that are all inter-connected. Moving between them and interacting on them is pretty easy to do too.

1. If you're accessing the Samsung European Community via a web browser scroll down to the bottom of any Community page to get to the footer, and click into the language option to bring up a drop-down/up menu:

Screenshot 2021-02-12 144705.jpg

2. Click on one of those to take you to that language's Community Homepage - and explore from there.

Each language Community is structured very similarly, so you should be able to quickly figure your way around the places. But, should you need assistance, each of the Communities has their own Moderator and Management teams, along, of course, with the friendly neighbourhood Superusers.

So browse what other folks around Europe are talking about - and pop in to have a chat and make new friends too! 😊

(Edit: Updated with new way to do this in the new Community user interface.)

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I do  like to have a look at times and ocassionally post in other European communities (in their language), not that I am billingual but there are ways around it. 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.