Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Contest Winner Badge on Community

(Topic created on: 25-07-2021 09:17 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I was checking my badges on Samsung Community and seeing which ones I need to unlock. One is for being a contest winner.

Everytime I've been to the contest area it seems to show old contests that are finished. Any ideas when there will be new contests to try out?

I still need to obtain Beta Pathfinder, Rocket Booster and Sojourner too.

Sojourner states I need to open up 20 conversations so does that mean I have to direct message at least 20 different people on this to unlock that badge? Lol?

Look forward to any replies... cheers.
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I think it means you have to initiate 20 threads on the board.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Ah got you. Thanks very much.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go to benefits the contests show up there. There's one available to enter at the moment. Finishes in August.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's the 2nd one, share your winning look.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Interesting. I have a Samsung Note 10 plus from UK and a S10 plus that's a Hong Kong import.

The Note 10 plus shows that contest in the benefits tab however the imported S10 plus doesn't show it.

I have only one Samsung Members account too on both devices.

I'll try enter it and win.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Maybe because the note 10+ is UK, it will bring up the UK contests. Good luck, I also entered this one after seeing some ones post being a winner. You never know. Got to be in it to win it.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Yeah it must pick up the regional model... Good luck to you too... its probably best I use the Note to use the Members app from now on then.

I just assumed the contest winner badge was only from the contests tab... but I wouldn't have seen that competition without you showing it to me so much appreciated, cheers!
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Always throws some error at me 🙄
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Boom... got my Sojourner badge...Screenshot_20210817-100224_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes