Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 14-06-2022 12:09 AM)
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi there,

Here at Samsung we are always very keen to get your feedback on anything you feel will help to improve our products and services. The Community is no exception.

In fact, given that the Community was designed to be driven by its users, it would be a little remiss if we didn’t look to feed your ideas directly into the Communities future development. 

I look forward to reading your comments and to working with you on shaping our Samsung Community.

Lee

84 REPLIES 84
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Posted some feedback here > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/fold-and-samsung-internet. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

1. Please add bigger boxes for writing posts, replies and private  messages, it's really short and not user friendly.

2. Allow media sending inside private messages.

3. When signing from a mobile web browser to the forum it doesn't sign me in and then I have to press empty profile avatar icon which then reloads page and then once again I tap it and I'm in... 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please add option to filter profile activity feed. For example I'd like to see only posts I've made so I don't make duplicates. 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

When having more than 20 messages with someone the inbox requires me to expand the messages, but when I do it takes me to the top and I have to scroll all the way down to see the previous message other than the latest. If you don't understand I can try to explain further. 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

When Select Board item is selected I have to close the page and enter it again to post somewhere else. 

Screenshot_20220622-192319_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes