Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 12:09 PM)
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi there,

Here at Samsung we are always very keen to get your feedback on anything you feel will help to improve our products and services. The Community is no exception.

In fact, given that the Community was designed to be driven by its users, it would be a little remiss if we didn’t look to feed your ideas directly into the Communities future development. 

I look forward to reading your comments and to working with you on shaping our Samsung Community.

Lee

84 REPLIES 84
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm confident Samsung take feedback very seriously and appreciate this from their customers @KIDD 

I'd suggest also send this via the Samsung Members App.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
smartkitt
First Poster
Options

PLEASE create a feature on samsung phones to make it EASIER to access samsung "s finder" to search the device and PLEASE make it easier to raise and lower brightness on device

0 Likes
Rastech
Apprentice
Options

Hi there.  Was looking for the Food Chat in the Community, and can't find it - I Like Food, and have a simple recipe for the best Baked Beans I've Ever Tasted. May as well give it here? Needed - A Slow Cooker (sometimes called a Crock Pot? Dried Beans, and a Recipe for your favourite Gazpacho (Spanish Cold Soup) Lots of which are easy to find online. Soak the dried beans in cold water overnight,, Rinse, and drain, put in Crock Pot,  then cover with an over generous amount of the Gazpacho Soup throughout the day, Turn on the Slow Cooker, and give them an occasional Stir during the Day, as the Soup level goes down, top up. At the end of the day, try a small bowl, and switch off the Slow Cooker. Following Day, switch on the Slow Cooker and stir occasionally and top up with Soup.  It's Slow, very easy to Make, and ideal during lockdowns, and Day 2 Beans are unbelievable. Surplus Day 2 Beans can be put in containers and into Fridge or Freezer on .portion Sizes. Only Bad thing, when you've run out of portions, is having to wait 2 days again, or start before you run out. Any sort of dried beans work on their own or you can blend different Varieties you like - I like adding Butter Beans. Oh a b.ender makes making the Soup very fast and easy  Enjoy. Bob. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Of Course Gazpacho Soup is also Delicious Cold on a hot Day, but it's  Winter here. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rastech  Thanks for your input,  folk will be interested in recipes.  However  this section is intended for Feedback on Samsung products.   Best to  post any cooking tips in the  Lounge Area  , for instance this thread was set up a while ago.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/baking-cooking/m-p/743411 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ibeblue
First Poster
Options

Samsung TVs are initially great but quickly go down as new apps come out but the Smart Hub on the older TV doesn't them.  I just got a new 82".  I was able to install the Newsmax app so I can stream it.  However, I tried to install it on my 4 year old 65" curved TV and it cannot be found.  I tried to stream through the browser but the website won't even come up.  Why do you not keep the Smart Hub updated for us loyal customers that like to keep your products for a long time.  If you are expecting everyone to use a Fire Stick or Roku, then why even do the Smart Hub and apps?

0 Likes
techwrangler
Journeyman
Options

While I moved away for a couple of years I keep coming back to Samsung smartphones (Ace 2, Ace 3, J3 2016, A40 and now an A52 5G)

While I know the mobile service providers are Samsung's biggest accounts and so products are designed to help them sell services, I'm posting this in the hope the feedback does get back to the designers in the UK. Korea or wherever.

While you are justifiably proud of your screens (I have a couple of Samsung TVs at home too) can you please think of those of us who prefer a 6 inch screen.

I took delivery of my A52 5G on Thursday and solved a problem thanks to one of the forum staff here and I love the phone dearly but if screens get much bigger when I next upgrade I'm going to have to look across the whole market and as your products do the job (including the primary reason I carry one, making and receiving calls) terrificially I'd like to stick with your devices.

Sure, lots of people like huge screens and I get that, I really do but not all of us do.

Hope this can be fed back.

Cheers

0 Likes
tdfell
First Poster
Options

The reason I started using Samsung years ago was because I believed you had a better product than Apple. By 2014 with your release of the Galaxy S5 in June and the Galaxy Note4 in September you had perfected the ultimate cellphones. Here are some of the reasons why they were the Ultimate products. I will be using the Note 4 as the example. 1. It had the note feature. 2. I had complete control over charging and the battery. I could charge the phone regularly with the cord. I could remove the battery and pop in a fresh one in about 20 seconds and charge the other one on a wall charger. I could purchase a battery with a greater milliamp capacity, up yo 10K. I could purchase the wireless charging back. Second. Extended SD slot. The ability to add more gigabytes really gave these phones an advantage over the iPhone, pricewise and ability wise. The extended memory is also a great advantage when you need to change phones quickly. Backup your phone and message logs, as well as your calendar etc. and pop it in a new phone and within a few minutes you are up and running again. Third, I loved the IR Blaster and have used it extensively to run all sorts of things. Especially when the grandchildren lose the remotes. I also love the SPO2 Sensor. I found the it was just as accurate as the regular O2 Sat device. I think people just didn't know how to use it correctly. Since then you have deleted these features one by one on your later models. If I had a Note 4 with an updated processor and more ram as well as a later android version, I would buy them for as long as I live. Your latest flagship, the S21 is just that. Now it is just another iPhone. It is no wonder sales have not been as expected. The last two models I purchased were the Note 10 Plus and the Note 20 Ultra. I still use the Note 10 Plus, although I wish I would have waited and purchased it through your website getting the 512GB and 5g version. I love this phone. The only complaint I have is that the back glass is cracked despite having an Otterbox Defender cover on it since I purchased it. Your S20 FE is awesome. for what I call a tweener phone. One of its features which is my favorite is the plastic back. I always use a case making a glass back unnecessary. What if you had a build a phone site where someone could customize the features he or she wanted. This would not interfere with your regular releases, but give the more techy users a way to get what they want. No one is doing this right now. at least.

Please have your reviewers start inquiring about What they would like to see in your phones. If you keep building iPhones like the S21model, why would people, especially the ones in the US keep buying a foreign flagship phone.

By the way, I still give my grandchildren a note 4. It is a wonderful phone for them to take anywhere. I can have them draw pictures for me, solve math problems on it and write out their ABCs as well as do homework on it, just to mention a few things. You can't do that on an iPhone.

Now I finally give the S21ultra a chance only to find out that the Samsung music app doesn’t even play WMA music files anymore.  Are you at least going to fix that? By Making your phones with the same features as the phones made by other manufacturers, you only encourage customers to explore other brands.

Thank you.  At least think about an extended memory slot on the Note 22 like Nokia is doing on their stylus phone.

0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
This is so stupid. How is possible mark as accepted solution which doesn't answer on question. And this answer is wrong/incorrect.

Where I respond with direct link to Three website with correct answer. Three network charges for delivery reports. Samsung community members, mods, admins, this unfortunately is unacceptable. 
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @INTRASERVER! The post in the screenshot asked if Samsung charge for delivery reports- they don't so this is an acceptable solution. I've added your comment to the solutions too, however, the link you posted isn't working for me, so you may want to take a look and edit if necessary.  It shows an error 'Bad Input on Previous Form. An error was found in values provided on the previous form. Please go back and verify all entries and try again.'

Community is all about users helping each other with their knowledge, so please bear in mind that it's a team effort here, and every contribution is useful and valid. 🙂

INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
That link Samsung Members app break it. Link includes this as well in the end. (3318) So you have to fix link end.
http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL?Command=New,Kb=Mobile,Ts=Mobile,T=Article,Case=...)
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes