Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 09-04-2017 12:47 PM)
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi there,

Here at Samsung we are always very keen to get your feedback on anything you feel will help to improve our products and services. The Community is no exception.

In fact, given that the Community was designed to be driven by its users, it would be a little remiss if we didn’t look to feed your ideas directly into the Communities future development. 

I look forward to reading your comments and to working with you on shaping our Samsung Community.

Lee

84 REPLIES 84
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

@PaulMol

While not techincally part of the Technicals teams role, you try telling an engineer not to look at a forum full of product feedback.

However, we don't just rely their curiosity, but instead forward on any post/thread that the community members haven't answrered or that the community team can't answer.  Depending on the topic, they will either provide an answer, which we then share, or they will go off and investigate.  With the latter, we will try to provide you guys with regular updates and continue to send your feedback onto the product teams.

It will take a little while for everyone one to get used to the Community and to adapt exisitng processes into it's rather unique modus operandi.  The good news is that everyone from marketing to technical support are in our corner and keen to see what a dedicated Samsung community can do.  Personally, I can't wait to show them.

Lee

0 Likes
HGCP32
First Poster
Options

Hi Lee

2 questions.

Firstly and probably really *****... how do i post a new question to the smartphone community? Being asked for individual addressees...

Secondly the question I'd post if i knew how! I have a new Galaxy S7. My call log doesn't capture all calls received whether they be missed calls or calls I've actually answered? What am i doing wrong?

Cheers

H

0 Likes
blzbob73
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I've been looking as to where I would post a question but can't find a link so if i can post here to ask sonmething would that be okay. I have a Samsung Front loader B1445A and accidentally swithched it off after it started its cycle, it is now stuck on the home screen where I can't change the programme setting, I can't even switch it of at the front of the machine only at the mains. I have left it switched off for a good while but nothing seems to work, can you tell me if there is a reset switch somewhere to reboot it.

thanking you

Bob Fenwick

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hello and welcome @blzbob73. :smileyhappy:

Best place to post your query is on the Home Appliances board here.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@HGCP32 wrote:

Hi Lee

2 questions.

Firstly and probably really *****... how do i post a new question to the smartphone community? Being asked for individual addressees...

Secondly the question I'd post if i knew how! I have a new Galaxy S7. My call log doesn't capture all calls received whether they be missed calls or calls I've actually answered? What am i doing wrong?

Cheers

H

Hi @HGCP32. Sorry about the late reply but just seen this post. :smileyembarrassed:

If you're in the Smartphone board and select 'Start a Topic' it should allow you to post a new thread to the board without requiring addressees:

New Thread 01.JPG

Which when posted:

New Thread 02.JPG

And on the board:

New Thread 03.JPG

If you or anyone else gets something different, definitely let us know and we'll look into it.

0 Likes
Stirlin
Apprentice
Options

Images I have uploaded to my profile are described as Hidden , I assumed that other members of community would be able to view them , they are quite tastefull and nothing risque about them , they are from my own collection on my PC. Advise please.

Lest we forget
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Stirlin. :smileyhappy:

It may have been when you uploaded the images you selected 'Hidden' as an album (it's the first option that comes up when uploading to an existing album on a profile). 

I've gone through the back door (ooer, missus!), and set all of the images you've uploaded so far to 'Public'.

Stirlin
Apprentice
Options

Thank you AntS.

Lest we forget
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

Hi

I can get to read the posts if I scroll down or press something else first 

But if I login and go straight to posts

I get a red box saying insufficient privileges I have had to reset my device due to other issues and they are still there

Thanks

0 Likes
Sharn
First Poster
Options

Samsung have changed my Internet. I have just been onto the live chat and they have cut me off twice. So ignorant. All I want to know is how do I uninstall their update of my Internet to go back to the one before which worked fine for me. I now have white icons on a white background at the bottom of my screen!

0 Likes