Přejít na řešení VYŘEŠENO

Původní téma:

Registration was approved but nothing in the Members app

(Téma vytvořeno: 08-03-2024 02:45 PM)
150 Zobrazení
Members_XxQoqf0
First Poster
Možnosti

I received an email that my registration of my new tablet (for the bonus promotion) is approved, and to open the Members application and find the voucher in the Benefits section. I don't have anything other than promotion banners. when I click on the banner for this promotion it offers to register my device (which I already did). no voucher.

0 Like

1 Řešení

Přijatá řešení
Řešení
AJelow
Voyager
Možnosti
Just wait a few hours. There could be a few hours' delay between the email and the voucher. Voucher is black1709918206035_1709918206021_0.jpg

Zobrazit řešení v původním příspěvku

0 Like
5 Odpovědi
pazuzuu
First Poster
Možnosti
Same situation here..
0 Like
danisp1704
Maestro
Možnosti
Pekný večer,ak Vám prišla schválená registracia ,na novom tablete si vo výhodách v members najdete voucher.Ak máte dáky problém s voucherom k výkupnemu bonusu,skuste pomailovať na: www.novysamsung.sk ,ako to vyzerá s Vašim bonusom k výkupu.Určite sa Vám k tomu radi vyjadria 😉🖐. Good evening,if you have received an approved registration,on your new tablet you can find the voucher in the members section.If you have a problem with the redemption bonus voucher,try emailling:www.novysamsung.sk, to see how it looks with your redemption bonus.They will certainly be happy to comment on it.
0 Like
TomiXL
Samsung Members Star ★
Možnosti
Hello,
check if you are logged in with samsung account on which was device registered.
Second, try another wifi or try to create a hot spot with your mobile device and data network. May be, restart your device. If nothing helps please contact support of novysamsung.sk.
Have a nice day.
0 Like
Řešení
AJelow
Voyager
Možnosti
Just wait a few hours. There could be a few hours' delay between the email and the voucher. Voucher is black1709918206035_1709918206021_0.jpg
0 Like
AJelow
Voyager
Možnosti
Novysamsung.sk is responsible only for the Trade-in Process. They do not distribute e-vouchers. Customers have to contact the Samsung infoline.
0 Like