Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7(+) Android 12 no DualSense support

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 11:16 AM)
Jeroen_VdB
Student
Options

Does anyone have more information on why the Galaxy Tab S7(+) does not have DualSense support?

I recently updated to Android 12, which should include support for the new Playstation 5 DualSense controller. When I use PS Remote Play it does not work at all. In the Android menus, it works partially.

If I compare this to my smartphone (not a Samsung device) that I also recently updated to Android 12, it works flawlessy, I can even use the touchpad as a mouse.

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
Kekky2000
First Poster
Options

same on Tab S6 android 12

0 Likes
Solution
JPLC
Apprentice
Options

It looks like a potential fix might be in development. Hopefully this leads to some kind of solution.

Solution
Jeroen_VdB
Student
Options

Well noted, just installed the latest update of 2022-07-01 'T970XXU2CVF5' which seems to have fixed the problem. I can now use the DualSens both wired and wireless withouth any problems. Cheers!

0 Likes
Starfox118
Student
Options

My S7 is on the latest update, the 2022-07-01 update, and it still doesn't support DualSense for PlayStation Remote Play. I can use the tablet with it, but not play PS5.

I've searched all over the internet but it's not clear to me why my version number (T870XXU2CVG7) is different from yours and why I can't seem to find any way to update again to get the same one.

0 Likes
JPLC
Apprentice
Options

I just wanted to add that the issue also seems to be fixed on my device as well. Here are my hardware and software details so that other people can use them to compare with their own devices, if needed:

DualSense Wireless Controller Device Software 0307

Android Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Model: SM-G781W
Carrier: Freedom Mobile
Android version: 12
Google Play system update: July 1, 2022
Android security patch level: August 1, 2022
Kernel version: 4.19.113-24328540 #1 Mon Aug 1 19:57:52 KST 2022
Samsung One UI version: 4.1
Samsung Baseband version: G781WVLU6FVH3

ohitsmello
Student
Options
I'm having mapping issues on the latest Android 12 on my Fold3.

DualShock4 and XBOX Controller both work flawlessly.
0 Likes