Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7(+) Android 12 no DualSense support

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 04:40 AM)
Jeroen_VdB
Student
Options

Does anyone have more information on why the Galaxy Tab S7(+) does not have DualSense support?

I recently updated to Android 12, which should include support for the new Playstation 5 DualSense controller. When I use PS Remote Play it does not work at all. In the Android menus, it works partially.

If I compare this to my smartphone (not a Samsung device) that I also recently updated to Android 12, it works flawlessy, I can even use the touchpad as a mouse.

15 REPLIES 15
Starfox118
Student
Options

Not a solution, but just saying that I'm also having the exact same issue and I don't understand what's happening to cause it.

Hoping someone can reply with some more information

Tv head
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, button mapping is all wrong on my note 20

michelangelo_89
First Poster
Options

Also experiencing exactly the same problem. Dualsense connects to my tab s7+ just fine, will even navigate through the android menus but when opening Remote Play it just won't work. 

Also on Android 12... 

AdekkPL
Apprentice
Options

Can you use it with remote play? My note 20 ultra working only outside remote play ;/

Members_yn8E8B2
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, s7+ dualsense not working, it's connecting but in Android menus the buttons are mapped wrong, in ps remote play app is not working at all. I tried to wire the controller to the tablet ,it's working in ps app but the buttons are mapped wrong.

On my samsung flip 3 is working fine.

GPaul
First Poster
Options
Hey guys I'm on android 12 but my tab 7 will not connect to my dual sense controller through Bluetooth...any advice? Thanks
0 Likes
JPLC
Apprentice
Options

I seem to have a similar issue; when connecting my DualSense controller via Bluetooth to my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (model number SM-G781W, Canadian, running Android 12 & One UI 4.0), the mappings are all wrong. It seems the US Samsung Community support forums have a similar post.

It also looks like Google's Issue Tracker has a similar issue posted. Hopefully that tracked issue can lead to some sort of fix.

Ezanchi
First Poster
Options

Yeah DualSense mapping is all wrong on my S20 FE 5G Android 12 as well

aquinteros
First Poster
Options

hey, having the same issue in my galaxy tab S7 FE, button mapping is all over the place

0 Likes