Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi scale 2.0 connects but weight 10x

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 04:48 PM)
MadDragon76
Apprentice
Options

Im new to the forum, but can find answer to my new problem. I have a new Xiaomi scale 2.0 and it worked at first. Now since a few days when i step on the scale and my weight is like 87.55kg on te scale. The Samsung Health app registers 875.5kg. I know im a bit overweight... but not that much. Mi fit app gets correct wright btw. 

Thx, Marc

14 REPLIES 14
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @MadDragon76 ,

have you made any change on the phone recently? What model do you have?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far as clearing the Samsung Health app cache and data from Settings> Apps> Search for the app> Storage> Clear cache and then clear data? 

MadDragon76
Apprentice
Options

I have a S8 SM-G950F. I just cleared cache and data. Then deleted app and reinstalled from galaxy store. Connected scale but same issue. I think the problem is the difference in decimals. The scale has 2 but the app uses 1 so 87.55kg gets 875.5 in health app.

Thx, Marc

MadDragon76
Apprentice
Options

Oh and no changes i can think off...

Members_2YH8sNV
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same problem on Galaxy Note 9.

Mark1975
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. There is a workaround. you need to install Google Fit, Mi Fit, Health Sync and Samsung Health. 

You can record your weight correctly in Mi Fit and have it sync to Google Fit. Then you can set up Health Sync to keep Google Fit and Samsung Health in sync (both ways)  

Health Sync is £2.49 but also syncs with Garmin, Strava, Fitbit etc. 

jb-007
Apprentice
Options

same problem here with both S9 and S20 connecting to Mi smart scale 2.

For me problem started right after recent Samsung Health update, ~1month ago or so... Everything was correct until then...

Tetzu
First Poster
Options

Same problem here also.

Device Note 20 Ultra.

Please help us...!!!

scepi
Student
Options

Same problem here with an S9, is there a working solution yet?

scepi
Student
Options

Hmm, it's working fine with version 6.10.5, rolled back.